https://webkiwisdrswl.blogspot.com/ SWL and BCL of International AM radios on shortwave, medium wave; I listen via WEB SDR in the Netherlands. I am SWL F14368 Frank I write few articles about Shortwave listening. This is not my principal blog, i have also 4 other blogs about MW, SW listening and amateur radio. Thank you de Frank SWL F14368 near Paris France Europe

lundi 17 août 2026

Small private radio stations in Europe on MW and SW

 







Low-power AM radio stations (1,10,100 watts) in the Netherlands



Low-power medium wave (LPAM) radio in the Netherlands consists of licensed AM stations operating with carrier power outputs typically capped at 1 watt or up to 25–100 watts. These hobbyist and community broadcasters operate on the mediumwave band, often reviving classic pirate radio traditions legally. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Key Aspects of Dutch LPAM

Continue using AI Cursor?Keep it onTurn Off

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Save a comment
Please indicate in your comment your amateur radio callsign, swl, or your email