https://webkiwisdrswl.blogspot.com/ SWL and BCL of International AM radios on shortwave and medium wave; I listen via WEB SDR in the Netherlands. I am SWL F14368 Frank. I write a few articles about shortwave listening.

mardi 29 septembre 2026

BCL Peter's DX Corner MW listener

 As I am approaching 200 radio countries verified (using EDXC definition) I did a thorough review to see where I really stood.

Below a list by country, the first station received from that country and the month/year I received the QSL (when that was not available I defaulted to the reception date).

In total: 198 radio countries verified. Latest country: British Virgin Islands, March 2025.
4 countries QSL-ed received from a location that was not my home QTH (3 from Curacao, one on a biketrip through the Alpes) see footnote below.


https://petersdxcorner.nl/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Save a comment
Please indicate in your comment your amateur radio callsign, swl, or your email